We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing specialist to help us continue to grow our overall impact and research capabilities, conduct person-to-person research projects, and provide support where needed for all aspects of quantitative and qualitative research (i.e. planning, execution, analysis). In this highly visible and collaborative role, you will also have the opportunity to build relationships and partner closely with multiple internal teams, stakeholders, external research partners, and clients.
Marketing specialist is sought by a consulting firm to prepare and organize promotion of cryonics in general and Transtime as a service provider in particular, for the following duties:
- Collect a nd analyze market data for medical service, cryonics services and business consulting services
- Develop key metrics for measuring the effectiveness of marketing plans in terms of market reach and cost
- Conduct comprehensive management control of budget planning and optimize marketing reach for both online social media and traditional marketing media
- Utilize professional knowledge to provide consultation to customers and customers services
- Composing articles on the meaningfulness and worthiness of artificial life extension into future world as well as the medical feasibility of Cryonics
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Philosophy, and/or other related fields.
- Knowledge in marketing or medicine is a plus
- Experience with survey development platforms such as Qualtrics Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.